You are about to start our Human Growth CLEP course. This quiz practice will prove your prowess in Human Growth and Development and help you successfully pass the exam. We will help you by providing an equally rigorous practice exam course that simulates what you will experience on exam day. First, lets break down what you will find on the exam.
Human Growth and Development Study Guides
The subject matter of the Human Growth and Development examination is drawn from the following categories.
CLEP Human Growth and Development CLEP Test Practice
Welcome to the CLEP Human Growth and Development Quiz. These tests are grouped into sections to make your study easier. The sections include the following:
Growth & Development Part 1
This Human Growth and Development Quiz includes 90 questions and some of the sections it covers are biological development, perceptual development, cognitive development, language development, intelligence and social development.
Simulated Human Growth & Development Practice CLEP Test
This is a full length simulated CLEP exam providing a similar experience to the the actual College Board CLEP exam. This timed CLEP exam is geared to prepare you for the pace and format that you'll need to succeed. Use it to test your knowledge while getting as close as you can to the real-life conditions of the exam.
Human Growth and Development Resources
Read the Growth & Development exam description.
- Ginsberg and Lowi, American Government: Freedom and Power (W.W. Norton)
- Jacobson and Kernell, The Logic of American Politics (Congressional Quarterly)
- Janda et al., The Challenge of Democracy (Wadsworth)
- O'Brien et al., Government by the People (Prentice Hall)
- O'Connor and Sabato, American Government: Continuity and Change (Longman)
- Patterson, The American Democracy (McGraw-Hill)
- Welch et al., Understanding American Government: The Essentials (Wadsworth)
- Wilson, American Government (Wadsworth)
- Wolf et al., Keeping the Republic: Power and Citizenship in American Politics (Congressional Quarterly)